Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Day of Pampering at The Med Spa

I was one lucky gal to have experienced The Med Spa. It's part of the Wellness Complex at the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center in Las Pinas City which opened only in November of 2011.

So what's nice about The Med Spa? 
For one, it offers both aesthetic/dermatological treatments and spa services, all in one roof. Second, you get the same exact quality service that is already offered by the Hospital. What do you say about aestheticians (who by the way are RNs, too!) who were trained under popular medical spa The Zen Institute? And third, it offers the best rates, if not the lowest, compared to its competitors.

This is the Reception/Lobby that has a very relaxing ambience.



This is the treatment room. Oh yes, you get to enjoy the quiet and privacy. Mawen here is my assigned aesthetic nurse. She has such very careful and light hands. For the first time, I did not dread the part of having my b/w heads removed, that's a guarantee at Med Spa -- less pain and no tears! As mentioned, the center offers the best rates for their treatments and services. In fact, the price for a facial treatment (Php300) already includes a mask (either collagen or seaweed). For those who got used to having their treatments at the other competitor, I'm sure you will agree with me that Med Spa offers a better option especially for someone who's on a budget. As a bonus, I also got to enjoy a session of diamond peel, capped off with Mesorejuvenation -- that's a dose of vitamin C right onto my face! With vitamin C, expect that youthful glow after 24 hours. (At the time of writing, I got the results I wanted!)



This is one of the Couple's Rooms where I had my massage after the facial spa (to qualify that, I wasn't with someone at that time. It was just the room available). Adeline was the assigned masseuse and definitely her expert hands made my whole body feel alive again. I was stress-free! Availing the Swedish massage will only cost you P200!

           

This is another Couple's Room with Sauna and Steam Bath.



Aside from body massage, facial spa, diamond peel and mesorejuvenation, other offerings at The Med Spa include body scrub, botox treatment, Dermapoint treatment, Dermaroller, face and body whitening, gluthathione/Vit C / Placenta IV, IL treatment, laser hair removal and laser skin rejuvenation.

Offered also are Mesotherapy, Mesotherapy for hair, Resolift treatment, Resonax treatment, TCA 15%, UL treatment, Ultralipo treatment, underarm whitening and warts/moles/syringoma removal.


After 6 months in operation, The Med Spa will come out with a revised list of prices and promos effective May 1, 2012. However, the increase in rates will not, in any way, affect the quality of services & treatments it renders to already satisfied clients. For inquiries and appointments, please contact The Med Spa at 874-8515 loc 724 and look for Manager Marge.

Overall, I will recommend a visit to The Med Spa. With protocol-based services and a professional aesthetic team, you'll surely be a satisfied customer like me!

Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments: