Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Perfect Budget Hostel in Seoul

My last option for an accommodation turned out to be a nice and safe place to stay in. Yim's House is a 5-storey budget hostel located in the heart of Downtown Seoul, just a minute walk to the World heritage site Changdeokgung Palace.

2 months before our trip to Seoul I started to get in touch with the hostel manager through www.seoulbusinesshotel.com and I got, almost always, a prompt reply. The good part is that they don't ask for a downpayment or a sort of reservation fee. It has been about TRUST from the very beginning and surely you'll trust the Yims too!

My friend and I booked a Twin Room, KRW55,000 per night. That's very affordable considering they have the amenities as those in a 3-star hotel: fresh towels, TV, refrigerator, hairdryer, hot & cold water, toiletries (bathroom and facial tissue, shampoo, bath soap, body wash).

Non-Korean speaking guests will not have any problem as the staff can converse in English. Going around Seoul will be very easy as Angok and Jongno-ru Metro Train stations are just a few minutes away. Convenience stores, coffee shops, restaurants and other specialty stores are within walking distance from the hostel as well.

Based on my experience, I will recommend this hostel to budget travelers like me.

Ahn nyeong ha se yo! :)

No comments: